Nu syntes jeg det er på tide at få lavet et lidt mere personligt indlæg. Det er ikke så tit jeg snakker om mig selv på den personlig måde. Jeg lavede et post lige inden jeg skulle flytte til Luxembourg her, som nok er en af de eneste personlige indlæg jeg har lavet… Så nu får I 10 facts om mig, så I ved lidt mere om mig.
Translation: Now I think it’s time to get a little more personal. It’s not often I talk about myself on my blog in a personal way. I made a post just before I moved to Luxembourg here, which is probably one of the few personal posts I have made… So now you’ll get 10 facts about me, so you know a little more about me.
1. I’ve done gymnastic for 9 years, but stopped because I got an injury in my leg 🙁
2. I have small boy-ish side.. I’m not saying I’m a boy, but I love playing video games and play american football. Yes you heard me.
3. My favorite dish? Hm… I really love food, but if I had to choose it would probably be sushi. So mainstream, yeah I know…
4. I usually always wear nail polish.
5. I love being competitive.
6. My two favorite idols are Rihanna and Cara Delevingne. I adore Cara’s huge eyebrows! I’m trying to grow mine big as well, but quite hard not to end up looking like a monkey. And I love Rihanna’s style. She really do know how to look badass 😉
7. I won a model competition a couple of years ago, and I’m very proud! But I’m not a model, it was only a one time thing.
8. My biggest dream is probably to become a Victoria Secret model. Gaaaaaah, every girls dream… But the thing I hate about fashion industry is that models have to be so skinny. The media mess up girls thoughts of how to look 🙁
9. I recently just got glasses, because I can’t see anything far away from me… But I only use them when I’m in school or watching TV.
10. I’ve been traveling my whole life. My first time traveling was when I was 3 months old.